Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Don't Give Up

I just feel like there's a lot of people out there going through a hard time. Maybe it's because I have always been going through a hard time (lol) or perhaps it's because I have seen so many people struggling lately.

I want you to know that you are not alone. You are heard. At this very moment I pray for peace for you, the type of peace that passes all understanding. For love you can trust and a heart that is open but not exposed to every hurtful thing that happens to it.

May you find the freedom to do right and the freedom to be who you really are, not bound and fettered by the past and the boldness to face those lies that just won't go away.

May you know the beauty and the upside-down concept that is forgiveness and the inutterable joy of letting go. Not giving in, or giving up, just handing it over to the God who is bigger than all of it and who is Justice itself.

You ARE loved - this I do know.


Annie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great message...
Just keep going until you get there. You only fail if you stop trying :-)

Annie Blackberry said...

Thanks so much Aj. Appreciate it :)